Fibrosis 2.0 Symposium
We are pleased to announce our Fibrosis 2.0 Symposium as of November 15th. The Symposium will be hosted at Utrecht University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (Yalelaan 1 • 3584 CL Utrecht).
The Symposium will start at 9.30hr and close with networking drinks around 16.20hr.
- Prof. dr. Ruud Bank (UMCG): 'Collagen in fibrosis: it is not only the quantity that counts'
- Dr. Darcey Black (Director translational TherapeutAix): 'Building a pre-clinical platform of evidence to the future clinical landscape in fibrotic disease'
- Prof. dr. Janette Burgess (UMCG): 'Are we listening closely enough to the messages from the matrix in lung fibrosis?
- Prof. dr. Roel Goldschmeding (UMCU): 'Cellular Senescence and Kidney Fibrosis'
- Prof. dr. Marie-José Goumans (LUMC): 'Cardiac Fibrosis'
- Dr. Jan Lindeman (LUMC): 'Fibrosis in vascular disease: friend or foe'
- Prof. dr. Han Moshage (UMCG): 'Lipid toxicity in the pathogenesis of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis'
- Prof. dr. Peter Olinga (UMCG): 'Precision cut lung slices for understanding mechanisms of fibrosis'
- Dr. Lars Verschuren (TNO): 'Molecular signatures in NASH and fibrosis'
Attendees and members will receive a payment receipt at the meeting.
Two weeks or less prior to the meeting, refund is not possible anymore.