Annual Meeting 2017
Traditinally, our Annual Meeting takes place at De Werelt in Lunteren (Westhofflaan 2 • 6741 KH Lunteren).
Different from other years, in addition to the oral presentations we will have poster presentations and a joint symposium with the NBTE.
In follow-up of last year's Annual Meeting, results of the 'Beer-Coaster-Competition-Collaboration' will be awarded. You can find the tentative program here (abstracts will be send by email prior to the meeting and are available online for members upon login).
Confirmed Keynote Lectures:
- Prof. Liliana Schaefer from Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Title: 'Proteoglycan neofunctions: Regulation of inflammation & beyond')
- Prof. Arnoud Sonnenberg from NKI Amsterdam (Title: 'Molecular basis of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix')
- Prof. Carlijn Bouten from TU Eindhoven (Title: 'Material-driven regeneration')
- Prof. Ruud Bank from UMC Groningen (Title: 'Collagen lysyl hydroxylation in health and disease: matrix modification matters!')
- Dr. Leonie Los from UMC Groningen
Online registration and abstract submission has closed. You can register onsite if you still want to participate.