Annual Meeting 2017
Traditinally, our Annual Meeting takes place at De Werelt in Lunteren (Westhofflaan 2 • 6741 KH Lunteren).
Different from other years, in addition to the oral presentations we will have poster presentations and a joint symposium with the NBTE.
In follow-up of last year's Annual Meeting, results of the 'Beer-Coaster-Competition-Collaboration' will be awarded.
Confirmed Keynote Lectures:
- Prof. Liliana Schaefer from Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Title: 'Proteoglycan neofunctions: Regulation of inflammation & beyond')
- Prof. Arnoud Sonnenberg from NKI Amsterdam (Title: 'Molecular basis of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix')
- Prof. Carlijn Bouten from TU Eindhoven (Title: 'Material-driven regeneration')
- Prof. Ruud Bank from UMC Groningen (Title: 'Collagen lysyl hydroxylation in health and disease: matrix modification matters!')
- Dr. Leonie Los from UMC Groningen
Online registration and abstract submission has closed. You can register onsite if you still want to participate.