Annual Meeting 2017
Confirmed Keynote Lectures:
- Prof. Liliana Schaefer from Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Title: 'Proteoglycan neofunctions: Regulation of inflammation & beyond')
- Prof. Arnoud Sonnenberg from NKI Amsterdam (Title: 'Molecular basis of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix')
- Prof. Carlijn Bouten from TU Eindhoven (Title: 'Material-driven regeneration')
- Prof. Ruud Bank from UMC Groningen
- Dr. Leonie Los from UMC Groningen
In follow-up of last year's Annual Meeting, presentations on results of the 'Beer-Coaster-Competition-Collaborations' will be awarded. More information on the program to be announced.
Deadline for abstract submission: April 27th.
Deadline for online registration: May 1st.
Guidelines for abstracts are the following (slightly different than last years):
1. Maximum one-sided A4, including figures
2. Upper and lower margin 2.7 cm
3. Left and right margin 2.5 cm
4. Font: Times New Roman, 11 pt
5. Title in capitals and bold
6. One blank line, then author names
7. Next line affiliations
8. Title, authors and affiliations in centered format
9. One blank line, then the body text (no columns)
10. For body text alignment should be justified
11. Make sure the abstract contains Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results and Discussion paragraphs.
12. The abstract should be written in English